If you are in a long term relationship, have children with your partner and want your Will to be identical to that of your partner, then select this Essentials Will.
This Will provides that you give your Estate to your partner if they survive you. If your partner does not survive you then your Estate will be distributed amongst your children equally. You are able to select the age that you wish your children to become entitled. You are also able to nominate a guardian for your minor children.
You partner will be your Executor. You will be able to select a default Executor should your partner not survive you.
This Will is not appropriate for use if you:
1) are single;
2) do not have children;
3) your children are not your biological or adopted children (i.e step children);
4) do not wish your estate to be distributed in the manner explained above;
5) wish to include a testamentary or education trust;
6) have a company, family trust or self managed superannuation fund;
7) have foreign investments; or
8) otherwise have even remotely complex legal, financial or family affairs.
Payments by credit cards will incur a 1% fee