If you are in a long term relationship, but do not have children, then select this Essentials Will.
This Will provides that you give your Estate to your partner if they survive you. If your partner does not survive you, then your Estate will be distributed amongst your chosen default beneficiaries in the proportion that you select.
You partner will be your Executor. You will be able to select a default Executor should your partner not survive you.
This Will is not appropriate for use if you:
1) are single;
2) have children, stepchildren or adopted children;
3) do not wish your estate to be distributed in the manner explained above;
4) have a company, family trust or self managed superannuation fund;
5) have foreign investments; or
6) otherwise have even remotely complex legal, financial or family affairs.
Payments by credit cards will incur a 1% fee