This Will provides that you give your Estate to your children equally. You are able to select the age that you wish your children to become entitled. You are also able to nominate a guardian for your minor children should their other parent not survive you.
This Will is not appropriate for use if you:
1) are married or in a defacto relationship;
2) do not have children or your children are step children;
3) do not wish your estate to be distributed in the manner explained above;
4) wish to include a testamentary or education trust;
5) have a company, family trust or self managed superannuation fund;
6) have foreign investments; or
7) otherwise have even remotely complex legal, financial or family affairs.
Payments by credit cards will incur a 1% fee